Guidelines for dining with us:
- You may remove your mask while eating and drinking. We ask that you wear it when you are speaking to a server, in common areas and in the restroom.
- When you enter we will asked you to sanitize your hands and to continue to social distance. Do not pull additional chairs or tables together. Do not congregate near the bar.
These rules are for the health and safety of employees and guests.
We appreciate you understanding.
CAMPIELLO COVID-19 GUIDELINES
We are strictly adhering to CDC directives for restaurants including:
- Prior to each shift, all staff have temperature checks, visual scan and interview
- Overnight professional sanitization of interior and exterior entire property
- Restaurant is continually sanitized during service
- Specified Social Distancing strictly adhered to
- Credit Card payment suggested
Do not enter if you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 7 days:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
Reservations are required.